Форум программистов «Весельчак У»
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Вам не пришло письмо с кодом активации?

• Рекомендуем проверить настройки временной зоны в вашем профиле (страница "Внешний вид форума", пункт "Часовой пояс:").
  • У нас больше нет рассылок. Если вам приходят письма от наших бывших рассылок mail.ru и subscribe.ru, то знайте, что это не мы рассылаем.
   Начало  
Наши сайты
Помощь Поиск Календарь Почта Войти Регистрация  

Страниц: [1]   Вниз
  Печать  
Автор Тема: Инглиш: деловая переписка :shock:  (Прочитано 11617 раз)
x77
Команда клуба

ro
меняю стакан шмали на обратный билет с Марса.

« : 26-05-2004 14:03 » 

I feel free to express my minds. But working with overseas customers time to time i feel, that i need to explain them what i'm actually talking about.

Idea is to discuss the simplest rules in by-example way. I'll publish a real correspondence with guy from Tennesi, and hope to hear from you comments & ideas 'bout one (rude mistakes, style, etc, in short - what was wrong? and possibly, could be better?). Most of us are programmers, so i guess this theme have to be close to.

that's first pair: his-mine.

Цитата: wackywax

Description:

I need a program that will allow me to pick a poem from
different catagories, view a thumbnail and once selected
it will allow me to edit. It will allow the basic edit functions
such as color, font, size and alignment, etc.
Once editing is complete it will display final view.
It will also need to be able to add backgrounds either by
image or color. Importing of graphics directly to the poem
will be needed. Obviously, poems themself will need to be
able to import in various formats such as txt, doc, wri, etc.
The program will allow me to pick from different catagories
such as separated Holidays, Events, Themes, etc..
Once I chose a catagory I will be given a choice to pick
which poem within that catagory. Once that poem is
selected, the normal process of editing can begin.
This program will be freely distributed to members of
our Church, with that being said, "I" need to be able to
edit the master copy and change catagories and what
poems are in them. I need to be able to add or delete
catagories. The other people do not need to be able to
do this. They should be able to import there own poems
into a catagory such as "Your Poems". They can also
save there own edited poems into something like
Your Saved or Finished Poems".
This needs to be professional, stable, and very nice GUI.
As you know, things will most likely change once the
project starts and I'm willing to work with the coder

Deliverables:
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).

Platform:
Windows 95 and up

Цитата: x77
Good day to you!

I can offer this to be done as fully functional relational database. That means that you will be able use the program on the local network, running it from various computers and working with the same data by your desire. Of course, it will be capable to run on a single workstation as well.

Different users will have different access rights. Ordinary user will be able to manage only his own texts, somebody will be able to manage everything including categories.

Import is not a problem, but i quess, that you may be interested in export also. For example, if you wish to share your text with somebody else, you should have possibility to do so. It can be done in various ways, standard export in any MS Office application is quite easy. Most of them supports formatted (colored) texts, background and so far. Wishing to email a text to a friend you will have just to click a button and email client window will appear (Microsoft Outlook, for example) with your message already composed (both text and picture). The same with exporting in MS Word, simple "flat-text" files or whatever you wish.

I'm ready to meet any changes in task, even if job will be proceeded yet.

What do you say? Улыбаюсь
best regards,
x77.

P.S. As far as I understand, such style is informal. Maybe somebody will be able to deliver examples of real official correspondense and how it's composed?

baldr
Команда клуба

cy
Дорогие россияне

« Ответ #1 : 26-05-2004 15:33 » 

All are secured.  Ага

Приличный компьютер всегда будет стоить дороже 1000 долларов, потому что 500 долларов - это не вполне прилично
x77
Команда клуба

ro

« Ответ #2 : 26-05-2004 15:50 » 

baldr, no. I've posted a theme in corresponding forum about www.rentacode.com. There you'll have to deal with "byuers" sine you're considered as "coder". The purpose is to win the bidding, do it and have paid for that. But in process of negotiations you have to write and answer letters. Since most of us are programmers, i thought it could be interesting. Was i wrong - no problem, Aazh will clear this posting.

x77
Команда клуба

ro

« Ответ #3 : 26-05-2004 15:58 » 

baldr, Oh, i see, you ment that business correspondene is secured Улыбаюсь

but nobody's takin about any commercial stuff. empty-headed examples might be usefull as well, no?

x77
Команда клуба

ro

« Ответ #4 : 28-05-2004 21:30 » 

can't get in ming, why those people never put a commas..... headbangers...

baldr
Команда клуба

cy
Дорогие россияне

« Ответ #5 : 29-05-2004 06:51 » new

x77, and they're thinking - these strange russians likes commas to much... Улыбаюсь
But I cant find a sample of our correspondence to be a nonsecured and be a suitable to answer your question...  :?
But the main rules are: be correct, thankful... And what else... It's all, I think.  8)

Приличный компьютер всегда будет стоить дороже 1000 долларов, потому что 500 долларов - это не вполне прилично
Страниц: [1]   Вверх
  Печать